One on one private coaching is not for everyone. Working privately with a high level coaching expert that is adept at maximizing people is a real commitment and it requires a substantial investment of dedication, time, effort energy and resources both on the part of the client and the coach.
I choose to work only with the most dedicated and committed people because I want to invest my time effort, energy, gifts, talents and abilities with those people that are going to play Full On!! and live the kind of Success-Full life that they truly desire. If you are a Full-On! Committed person with an entrepreneurial spirit and a true heart for helping people in what you do and you are ready and willing to invest in yourself to get the results you are looking for and begin living the life you truly desire then, I invite you to submit an application below to apply for one-on-one private coaching with me.
When you are my client and we are working one-on-one, our time does not clock in and clock out at the start and the end of each session. This is why I choose to limit who I work with privately – because I live and breathe you and your business. I am thinking about you and your business all the time. I daydream about you and your business, I dream about you and your business. I will have ideas, solutions and suggestions for you pop into my head while I am driving to a meeting, or waiting in line at the grocery store. When you are my client, you are “always on my mind”. Quite honestly, I love that my brain works this way because it allows me to add so much more value for my clients.
My One-on-One Private Solutions ARE a good fit for you if:
- You are a generally positive and happy person
- You are ready to invest in yourself so that you can live the life you truly desire.
- You can be open and honest and embrace growth and positive change.
- You have sufficient income to invest in personal & professional development
- Our Success-Full private one-on-one solutions range from hundreds of dollars up to $20K+
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a true heart for helping people in what you do.
- You are ready to go from where you are now to where you really want to be.
My One-on-One Private Solutions are NOT a good fit for you if:
- You are a negative energy sucking vampire kind of person that sucks the life out of people -"no thank you"
- You would rather stay stuck where you are at than move toward where you really want to go (let’s face it, you and I both know that some people just don’t want to grow or change no matter how positive the results could be).
- You are not prepared to invest at least 5%-20% of your current (or desired) income/salary to better yourself personally and professionally.
- You would rather complain more than you would like to work for solutions and betterment.
- You are emotionally fragile or in “need” of coaching counseling. My one-on-one coaching solutions are not counseling
My one-on-one coaching solutions are for Successful people who WANT better results,
they want more and they recognize that partnering with an expert can bring out more of
the best that they are capable of so that they can be even more Success-Full!
If you believe you are a good fit for my one-on-one coaching solutions, you are ready for more and eager to get started then I invite you to book a FREE Consultation at the Contact Us for FREE Now + link below.
In the complimentary session we will further explore and discuss who you are, where you are, where you want to go and if partnering together with my one-on-one private coaching is a good fit for both of us to get you from where you are to where you really want to be.
I look forward to receiving your appointment request
Be Success-Full! and fully THRIVE!
I Can Help With:
- Personal Development
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development
- People Dynamics
- People/Process Efficiency
- Idea Generation & Development
- Behavioral Styles
- Productivity & Time Management
- Team Building
- Vision Development
- Customer Service
- Referral Based Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Relationship Development
- Authentic Sales
- Positive Company Culture
- Business Development
- Hiring Right
- Employee/Job Fit
- Goal Setting
- Working Smarter Not Harder